The lovely Winging it with Harper nominated me for a Leibster Award- a great opportunity to find and get to know new blogs and also for new readers to find you!
First things first… The Liebster Award rules –
1) Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2) Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
3) Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4) Let them know that you have nominated them!
My 11 questions to answer…
- If you could be anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I would probably be right where I am now. Cheesey huh?! I’m in bed with my loving husband while he plays with my beautiful baby who WILL NOT go to sleep and I have my doggy on the floor next to me. How could I want more?!
- What was your favourite TV show as a child?
The magic roundabout was pretty snazzy. OH or Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I even subscribed to the magazine!
- What Inspires you?
Being the best I can be for my family
- Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie?
Read a book? Watch a movie? What are these things you speak of and how do you do them with a 6 month old? Pre- Atty days I would probably prefer to read a book. ALthough watching a film is good too! OH i can’t choose! BOTH?
- How did you decide on your blog name?
I went through so many names before I came up with ‘Life with Atty’ unfortunately I decided on that AFTER i’d paid for the mybabyandme domain name. I chose ‘Life with Atty’ as it best describes what I write and take photos of.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
It was Glee, then they cancelled it. That was an emotional time.
- What is your favourite memory?
I have so many it would be impossible to choose one!
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I would love to do 2016 again, it was a great year. I got married, went on a perfect honeymoon and met my little boy.
- Which animal best defines you and why?
I’ll ask my husband this one. Oh maybe I won’t he’s still downstairs cleaning! I would say at the moment in time a sloth is quite fitting of me. I’m slow and tired but happy about it.
- What’s your top blogging tip?
For me, my best tip is not to take myself too seriously and that it isn’t a competition. I think I would get myself too bogged down in numbers etc. if i tried to ‘beat’ all the other millions of Mum blogs out there. I do this because I enjoy it, and if people want to read it then even better!
- Describe yourself in three words.
Tired, tired, tired! Hopefully one day my child will let me sleep.
The wonderful bloggers I nominate for the Liebster award are:
And here are the 11 questions for you ladies to answer if you wish to do so…
- What do you love most about being a Mummy
- What’s your favourite song lyric and why?
- What has been your biggest challenge in life to date?
- If you had all the money in the world, where would you like to go on holiday?
- Which 4 celebrities would you invite to dinner if you could? (dead or alive)
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are the best things about your blog? (Go on, let’s have some shameless self promotion!)
- What’s the best mistake you’ve ever made?
- What did you have for dinner? *Food is VERY important to me!
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
Can’t wait to read your answers ladies!